Covid 19 Update:
We have updated our already strict infection control protocols to further protect our patients and staff from Covid-19. There is an inherent risk with traveling to any public place at this time, however if treatment is necessary and you must come into the office. The new protocol is as follows:
- We ask that any patients experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 visit their health care provider for testing before any appointment in our office.
- To minimize time in the office, we request that all patients download the office forms form this website and fill them out either electronically or on paper before the appointment, these forms can be filled out using adobe acrobat and emailed to email@example.com for Endodontics and firstname.lastname@example.org for Periodontics.
- Family members of patients will not be allowed into the office (unless it is a parent accompanying a minor)
- Patients will not be allowed to sit in the waiting room, and will be brought back directly to the treatment rooms. (If you arrive more than 10 minutes early you will be asked to wait in your vehicle)
- Patients will be given hand sanitizer, gloves, and a mask upon entering the office, we will only use enclosed rooms in order to avoid the spread of aerosols.
- We are updating our consultations to make them as brief as possible in order to minimize patient time in the office.
- Non-emergent treatment will be delayed at this time.